any23-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache any23
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 17:51:13 GMT
Hi Nisala,

On 29 April 2015 at 22:35, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Nisala,
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:19 PM, <dev-digest-help@any23.apache.org>
> wrote:
>

> > I must really thankful for Apache Any23 community for accepting my
> proposal
> > titled "Microformats2 support for Apache any23" and also Chris and Lewis
> > who volunteered to mentor my project for Google summer of code 2015. I am
> > very excited and honored to be selected and I am looking forward to begin
> > working with both of you as well as the Apache any23 community.

I'm happy too to read your enthusiasm!

> I'm also really happy to find out that the project was accepted.
> I think that Michele Mostarda will be involved in your mentoring as well.

Yes I confirm I will support as co-mentor together with Lewis.

Please give us some time to synchronize on the mentoring side and we can
> begin to get working ;)

Lewis, do you manage to have a chat let say tomorrow (07 of May)?

In the meantime, we have an unstable build. During the next week, you can
> get to work by picking up some issues on the JIRA
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23

Thanks Nisala

> Thanks
> Lewis