any23-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache any23
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:19:06 GMT
Hi Nisala,

As Lewis mentions, the most important thing when reporting issues with
open source code is to include a small stack trace or error message in
the initial report. If we need more we will request it, but we need
some indication of the specific issue before we can help.

Lewis, can I have edit access to the ANY23 wiki. My username is: ansell

Thanks,

Peter