any23-dev mailing list archives

From Nisala Mendis <nisal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache any23
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:22:19 GMT
Hi all,
I missed this response completely, sorry for the rate reply, I bit
researched on microformats 2 as Any23 currently support only microformats
parser support. This is area something I would like to work on. There are
couple of questions I need clarify, if we want to retain original
microformat support, then we should implement microfromat2 parsers from the
scratch as there no native java libraries available for this. Actually
there are good implementations available for .net and python. Is there any
way we could reuse this libraries. Or can this GSoC be involved porting
such library to java and integration to the any23 ?
Regards
Nisala