any23-dev mailing list archives

From Nisala Mendis <nisal...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2015 with Apache any23
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 18:23:53 GMT
Hi all,
I checked out the code from git and was able to successfully build it. But
there were some core component test failures as well as plugin component
integration-test failures. But was able to remove some test dependencies
from pom files and was able to build without tests. I am trying to be
familiarize with the product while using parsers and extractors. The idea
of issue [Any23-249] is so broad It will need some pointers of guidance in
order grasp the issue and heading in the correct drection. Anyway I have
good knowledge some the data formats any23 currently support etc JSON, XML
etc. I will try to review these parsers and extractors over those data by
going through samples over them using tool whether these are upto date to
the standards. I will come with my findings when I got through those back
in this mailing list.
Thanks
Nisala