any23-dev mailing list archives

From Cevahir Demirkiran <cev.demirki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a question on CSV to RDF conversion
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 11:26:50 GMT
Hi Lewis;

Thanks a lot for your answer.

> >1. What is an ExtractionContext? Do I define it above correctly?

No, you've passed in a String which relates to absolutely nothing. You
would need to actually name an extractor. You can check out the Javadocs
for concrete specification
http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/extractor/ExtractionContext.html

I am going to try HTTPDocumentSource for sure.

This is what I would like to ask exactly.
In fact I have already checked the API doc for ExtractionContext, we have
*ExtractionContext
<https://any23.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/any23/extractor/ExtractionContext.html#ExtractionContext(java.lang.String,
org.openrdf.model.URI)>*(String
<http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/String.html?is-external=true>
extractorName,
org.openrdf.model.URI documentURI)

Now what is String extractorName? Here I passed the name of my extractor
variable which is wrong. What do you mean by naming an extractor? What
should I pass there?

As of URI, I guess it is the URI of the document which I need to convert I
guess, which may be something like
file://....

Or is it the target document URI?