any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a question on CSV to RDF conversion
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 17:09:08 GMT
Please see answers below

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 3:26 AM, Cevahir Demirkiran <cev.demirkiran@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I am going to try HTTPDocumentSource for sure.

OK, this is what I would advise.

> This is what I would like to ask exactly.
> In fact I have already checked the API doc for ExtractionContext, we have
> *ExtractionContext
> <https://any23.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/any23/extractor/ExtractionContext.html#ExtractionContext(java.lang.String,%20org.openrdf.model.URI)>*
> (String
> <http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/String.html?is-external=true>
extractorName,
> org.openrdf.model.URI documentURI)
>
> Now what is String extractorName?

Can you please try substituting the following
https://github.com/apache/any23/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/any23/extractor/csv/CSVExtractorFactory.java#L36
e.g. "csv"

> Here I passed the name of my extractor variable which is wrong. What do
> you mean by naming an extractor? What should I pass there?

Each extractor is assigned a static name as I highlight about. If you can
please try substituting this for the ExtarctorName and report back.

> As of URI, I guess it is the URI of the document which I need to convert I
> guess, which may be something like
> file://....

Yes, I would try this first. It would make sense as you may not know the
target URI yet.

> Or is it the target document URI?

I would try URI of the document you need to convert as explained above.

Thanks
Lewis