any23-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Context Aware Extraction
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 13:30:19 GMT
the main motivation for this is to make sure data is really relevant and is
put together HTML elements (e.g. like scraping) with metadata.

Sometime one has a metadata description (e.g. name) but not the phone
number which is just in html.

how about a Json output that a configurably large "surrounding" html but
also the triples e.g. in standardized/normalized as much as possible json
LD ?

i think this could be useful to better understand web pages but you're
right with you point 3) i personally dont have any specific need just now
so wouldnt feel like pushing for develoment this direction just yet

Gio