any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RoadMap for Any23 1.0 Release
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 20:59:13 GMT
Hi,
OK I've gone ahead and pushed on a number of issues to 1.1.
I propose to release 1.0 once the RDFa proposal is pulled in... I'll get
around to this beginning of next week hopefully as I've had little time
recently.
You can see the 1.0 and 1.1 road map's respectivley here
*http://s.apache.org/Ugmi* <http://s.apache.org/Ugmi>
Thanks
Lewis

--