any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [REQUEST] Sudo and SSH access to Any23 VM
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:15:05 GMT
Hi Any23 PMC,
I've been over on INFRA-7440 [0] Jira trying to address ANY23-180.
We need to verify someone(s) to have sudo access to the Ubuntu VM.
We require the same for ssh access to the VM.

 I for one put myself forward for both sudo and ssh access.

I hope this thread can act as an opportunity for anyone to also request
sudo and/or ssh access or of course to object to me asking for sudo rights.

Thanks, it will be good to get a server instance back up running again with
the 0.9.0 server instance.
Lewis

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-180

--