any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Any23 0.8.0 RC#2
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 19:43:53 GMT
Hi All,

OK after a bit of trouble, we are getting back on track here. Please review
the release candidate and provide comments/VOTE's based on what is below.

Issues resolved within 0.8.0:
http://s.apache.org/iO

Git source tag (220224f5f06106c983d92b27d19c648d78335fd4):
http://s.apache.org/el

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheany23-028/

Staging binaries:
http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/any23/0.8.0

PGP release keys (signed using BEF70CB4):
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/any23/KEYS<http://any23.apache.org/dist/KEYS>

Please double verify the signatures. I have admittedly been dancing between
workplaces recently, I am trying to retain the one key but I may have made
a mistake.

I have not produced a staging site as the release procedure has been
tweaked recently. I missed the boat on this one and will need to push the
new site once the VOTE is closed.

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1, let's release
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

--
*Lewis*