any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Board report is due
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:22:55 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM, <dev-digest-help@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> We need to write up a Board report. Here's a short draft, thoughts?
> Mic, as the chair this something that you should feel free to lead.
>
> Any23 June 2013 report
>
> Anything the board should be aware of?
> ---------------------------------------
> There is a concern that the Any23 community isn't really actively
> participating in Apache. Lewis John McGibbney brought this to ComDev,
> and since then a few actions have been taken including pushing towards
> an RC for 0.8.0, and some discussions that included adding the former
> Champion of the project back to the PMC at his request. We should monitor
> progress here and hopefully we can get the project going forward here
> at the ASF. All should feel welcome to chime in.
>
> Releases / Development
> ----------------------
> Lewis John McGibbney and Andy Seaborne and others are prepping for an
> 0.8.0.
>
> Community
> ---------
> Chris Mattmann was added back to the Any23 PMC.

I will be pushing on again with the RC. I was having somr problems last
weekend so hopefully I can tackle them today and push it forward.
Thank you for writing this up Chris.
There is really nothing else I would add, but I think it of utmost
importance that we let the board know about the current situation regarding
the community.
Thanks
Lewis