any23-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Any23 0.8.0
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 02:04:40 GMT
Hi,
I managed to spend half my day (!!!) pushing this release and getting
to know as much as I
could about how we do thing now we've migrated to Git for SCM.

I have some things to explain here. There are no "staging binaries",
as per our release
instructions. Additionally there is no "staging site". If this is a
major issue then we will
need to cut another RC and get this stuff sorted out. I can
unequivocally state that I will
need some direction here. Finally, I disabled the RAT plugin, as it
was flagging issues with
the .git directory when I executed the mvn release.

Anyways, now the RC itself...

We solved a chunk of
issues:https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312323&version=12319885

Git source tag:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=any23.git;a=commit;h=28f246e38c8b1d400be8a3b170a06825b731d10e

Staging repo:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheany23-161

PGP release keys (signed using
4E21557F):https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=any23-committers.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=HEAD

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thank you very much... I am so glad that we've reached this stage.

Lewis

[ ] +1, let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!!!
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)