any23-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FEATURE BRANCHES
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 01:48:00 GMT
On 22 May 2013 10:12, Mattmann, Chris A (398J) <
chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> It's really up to you how you want to do it whatever is the least overhead.
> You are doing the work so do it however it makes sense to get others
> involved
> that you would like to be involved (or not) in the project.
>
> Peter, we have some infra@ tooling here at the ASF now that actually takes
> pull requests from Github mirrored versions of ASF repositories, and then
> sends email to the dev list of choice, so you can use Github pull requests
> to bring in (not automatically, but still) code here too.

That sounds great! Merging manually after the review is complete has to be
expected I guess, but the ability to use interactive Pull Requests makes
code review so much easier.

The GitHub mirror for Any23 [1] is not in sync right now as it is still
pointing at [2] which is also not in sync. I opened an issue for infra to
look into it when they get a chance [3]

Cheers,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/apache/any23