any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Any23 Report
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 01:34:01 GMT
Hi All,

A draft report (Committed @revision 40163.) for review.
We can make changes/additions should there be motivation to do so.
Thank you very much.
Lewis
Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command
line tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety
of Web documents.

Project Releases

The Any23 team was happy to announce the first release of Any23
0.7.0-incubating around September 2012.  No releases have been made since.

Overall Project Activity since last report

Since January reporting, community traffic has remained relatively low both
on the
user and dev lists. The community decided to move the source
code repository to Git as this was seen to be more convenient
for the committer base. We are currently in that transition
and plan to release Any23 0.8.0 shortly afterwards this job is complete.

Mood reflects the previous admission that the Any23 community could
benefit from more traffic. For the time being the 0.8.0 release is
top of the agenda. It is also hoped that the move to Git will
attract more Any23 users to the codebase.

Changes to PMC & Committers

none

PMC and Committer diversity

We currently have committers from a wide variety of projects including,
Nutch, Tika, Gora, OODT, Maven and OpenRDF Sesame however this is not
an exhaustive list.

Project Branding or Naming issues

NONE

Legal issues