any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject EARL Reports for Any23
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:07:27 GMT
Hi,
I recently discussed the prospect of automating the generation of Any23
EARL reports similar to the service provided here [0].
I just opened a ticket [1] to track this as I think it would be a good idea
to generate such reports, present them to W3C working group and try to
build our community.
I have one major question which I would like to discussion this list... I
ran the service at [0], which uses our service [2] to run the compliance
tests. We passed three out of ~150 tests.
Does anyone know what is going on here?
Lewis

[0] http://rdfa.info/test-suite/
[1] ANY23-153