any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] [PROPOSAL] Disable HTTP testing on Any23 and push 0.8.0 Release
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:13:20 GMT
Hi All,
I propose the above.
I have tried to hack my copy locally to shift all tests which rely upon
(and therefore test) HTTPDocumentSource, HTTP connections etc. but I am
making limited progress.
I propose to disable them for the 0.8.0 release cycle, push the RC's and
test them, then address the separation of the above tests within the 0.9.0
development drive.
There has been too much work done (which needs to be available as a stable
release) for us to get hung up for much longer without releasing.
Can we gathered views on the following please?
Thank you
Lewis

--
*Lewis*