any23-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lewis John Mcgibbney <>
Subject Re: Moving towards releasing any23-0.8.0
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 04:29:32 GMT
I saw Lev updated ANY23-137, so you guys are still doing work on the
Sesame-2.7.0 code is that correct?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Peter Ansell <> wrote:

> I would like to wait until Sesame-2.7.0 comes out before integrating
> Lev's patches, as it would be nice to be able to use the new
> ParserConfig/ParserSetting work that I put into 2.7.0 to make it
> easier to configure the large number of options for Lev's RDFa Parser.
> The main blockers for Sesame-2.7.0, getting SPARQL-1.1 and Turtle up
> to date, have been completed, but I am not sure what the stability
> timescale will be for the RepositoryConnection/Sail transaction
> changes.

I also updated ANY23-134 which would be excellent if we could get it
in to the forthcoming 0.8 release... subject to review.

After this the only blocker is

>>>      ANY23-140 Revise Any23 tests to remove fetching of web content

I will put work into this tomorrow when I can as it is really annoying me now.
Thank you

View raw message