any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Review Board Opinions/Policy for Any23`
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:00:37 GMT
Hi All,

I thought I would  create this thread as the Review Board platform has
been floating around now for a bit and I wonder if we can leverage it
to improve/streamline the efficiency of Any23 community contributions.

So I thought I'd leave this thread nice and short.

1) I am new to Review Board. I don't know much about it. I haven't
used it before.
2) I am interested to see if we can make contributions and
particularly reviewing a more open and transparent process.
3) I want to hear what you guys think.

Some links which may be of interest [0][1][2]

Ta
Lewis

[0] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/reviewboard_instance_running_at_the
[1] https://reviews.apache.org