any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test error
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:19:07 GMT
Hi Stephane,
I also get this, but is nothing to worry about.
Currently the page @ the link you posted is not available.
I logged a Jira issue to remove tests using public/live urls within the
HTTPDocumentSource as we are regularly experiencing intermittent problems
lwith such urls resulting in broken tests.
The solution.is to simulate the live sites using a local jetty server for
testing.

Lewis

On Monday, January 14, 2013, stephane <stephane.campinas@deri.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have run the command mvn clean install as descrided here [1].
> However, I got an error while running the tests for "Apache Any23 ::
Core".

> Here is the message error:testGZippedContent(org.apache.any23.Any23Test):
Failed to fetch http://products.semweb.bestbuy.com/y/products/7590289/: 500
Internal Server Error

--
*Lewis*