any23-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:18:54 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Feel free to open an issue to track progress integrating the Semargl
RDFaParser into Any23. Lev has done a lot of work in extending my
initial Sesame wrapper to support different parser options which may
be useful for Any23 to also expose via extractors [1].

Cheers,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/levkhomich/semargl/blob/master/integration/sesame/src/main/java/org/semarglproject/rdf/impl/RdfaParserConfig.java