any23-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:07:30 GMT
Hi Lev,

I added support for Sesame to semargl and sent a Pull Request on
GitHub with the changes [1].

Once the pull request is accepted Any23 will be able to use Semargl
using the standard Rio.createParser method.

The Pull Request depends on Sesame-2.7-SNAPSHOT currently, as the
Sesame-2.7.0-beta1 that is being released today is not quite out yet.
It shouldn't be a big issue to go back to 2.6.10 if you need to do a
release before 2.7.0 is released. The only changes to the relevant
classes that I know of are additions to RDFFormat.

Any23 Devs: I have a branch open on my Any23 GitHub repository to test
support for Sesame-2.7 when it is released if you want to experiment
with it [2]. One of the biggest changes for Any23 is that the default
MIME type for N3 has been switched to "text/n3", with "text/rdf+n3"
now as an alternate MIME type. This was done to match with the latest
draft of the N3 specification.

Cheers,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/levkhomich/semargl/pull/2