any23-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Pentchev <kpentc...@googlemail.com>
Subject any23 RDFAExtractor creates blank nodes
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:46:24 GMT
Hi,
I was testing the RDFA1.1 Extractor from any23 with some xtml+rdfa. While
it was able to parse my text, it generated BlankNodes for parent html tags
that do not contain any semantic information and thus generated incorrect
RDFA. I tested this vs rdfa play, which generates the statements as
expected. Is there perhaps some configuration that can ammend this?

Here is my code:

private Any23 runner = new Any23();
DocumentSource source = new ByteArrayDocumentSource(stream, "
http://temp/document", "text/xhtml");
ByteArrayOutputStream os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
runner.extract(source, new TurtleWriter(os));

Input:

<sentence gate:gateId="4327">
    <SpaceToken gate:gateId="4577" length="1" kind="space" string=" ">
</SpaceToken>
typeof="http://service/vocab/resource/type" rel="
http://service/resource/mentions">...</span>
</sentence>