any23-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patches for any23
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:48:37 GMT
Dear Richard,

  thanks a lot for your support.
The best way to submit a patch is to open an issue on the any23 issue
tracker[1] (anybody can register) describing the bugs fixed / features
implemented and attach the patch file(s).
The best solution would be to have atomic patches, one for any bug fixed
and feature added so to speed up the integration process.

The best.
Michele

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23

--