ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: jsch to apache mina for sshexec - Ant version 1.9.6 to 1.10.1
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 15:39:04 GMT
> We use ant internally in our build systems and heavily use sshexec/scp
> and ssh tasks. These rely on jsch which is an external library. Now
> that there is Apache Mina is there a way to move away from jsch to
> apache mina? Jsch project is not very active, so we were looking for an
> alternative. Is this possible? If yes, does anyone know the steps one
> needs to do to get this done?

Ant doesn't have Mina-support out of the box.
Of course it is possible to write tasks for doing the stuff you require.

But if I have a look at Mina [1] I think you want to use the existing
ssh-tasks with Mina SSHD instead of Jsch.
So Guillaume pointed that out [2] - doable but work.

I you want to open a pull request, feel free. ;)

Jan

[1] http://mina.apache.org/sshd-project/index.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-880