ant-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filterchain's LineContains on LoadProperties is blocking the reading of properties
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 04:40:48 GMT

On 19/04/18 10:03 AM, Anuerin Diaz wrote:
>   Is there another alternative of switching the
> behavior to OR?
Looking at the code, I don't see a way to switch it to OR. However, I do
think it might make a good enhancement to allow users to configure this
behaviour as an attribute of the "linecontains" filter (which will
default to AND). That way they aren't forced to use LineContainsRegExp
for something simple like this. Would you like to create a enhancement
request here[1], so that it can be tracked?

[1] https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Ant

-Jaikiran