ant-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC1
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2018 06:12:08 GMT
FYI - A _release candidate_ for Ant 1.10.3 version is currently
available. Ifyou want to try it out against any of your projects, please
download the relevant binaries and give it a try. Please do report any
issues you run into, so that we can evaluate them and decide whether
they need to be fixed before releasing this version as final.

For those users who were waiting for JUnit5 support in Ant, the initial
version of this support is now available. Please read the junitlauncher
task manual (available under manual/Tasks/ directory of this new
version) to get started and give it a try. This task is in the initial
version and more enhancements including support for fork mode will be
added in subsequent releases.

-Jaikiran