ant-user mailing list archives

From "M. Manna" <manme...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Ant with JSPs - Jasper JSPC task with an excluded list of JSP files to compile
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:43:34 GMT
Hello,

Just running this by Apache Ant user group since I am not sure whether
anyone has a workaround for this yet.

i am not sure if Jasper (JSPC) currently supports excluding  a list of JSP
files using typical <exclude> or <excludes> directive.

Jpsc is a directory based task so it does have pathname include/excudes but
i think those are classes and compile classpath options (for jars/libs
etc.). Could somepone please point me to the right direction?

All I want is to exclude certain JSP files when I am pre-compiling JSPs.
But I am good when I deploy on tomcat (no need to exclude anything).

I appreciate the help :)