ant-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject Test for JUnit version?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 20:42:38 GMT
Hi all,
                I just realized I have written some JUnit tests that rely on "assertNotEquals"
that has just appeared "recently" in JUnit (as in, 4.11 and 4.12, but not 4.10).  I'm testing
for the presence of JUnit in the classpath in my "build.xml", but is there a way to test for
the specific version of JUnit?  I see there is a "org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.getVersion()"
method, which presumably could be used, but I'm guessing I'd have to write Javascript in my
"build.xml" in order to test that.
                Anyone have a better idea?

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb