ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <p...@hammant.org>
Subject If anyone ever wanted to download a bunch of deps specified in a Maven POM for an Ant build
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:53:22 GMT
If your 'current directory' is a Maven checkout, I have a Python script
that will download the dependencies into a libs/ folder. Well,
libs/compile/ libs/test/ etc - one subfolder per scope.

See here:
https://github.com/paul-hammant/spring-jetty-integrationtest-ant-example/blob/master/mavdl.py

I asked a question on Stackoverflow then answered it myself when my bash
skills fell short of a bash one-liner for the same: -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44390253

In the case of my demo project 'spring-jetty-integrationtest-ant-example' I
checked all the jars into Git again, like it was still the early 2000's :)

- Paul