ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: How to define a task with nested elements in Ant?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 21:42:07 GMT
I dont know any easy way.
Simplest thing would be writing that kind in Java.
And if you dont want to download that jar from your buildfile you could the jar creation inline:
- generate the code (<echo>)
- compile (<javac>)
- archive that (<jar>)
- include that (<taskdef>)

Via <script> you have access to the Ant API so it could be possible to do that this
way.
But I think, that's very hard ...

Jan