ant-user mailing list archives

From "Al Le" <Al...@gmx.de>
Subject Aw: macrodef with parameters to pass to java task
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 10:13:59 GMT
I'm sorry, the last closing tag in the example should of course be "</execMyProgram>".

> Gesendet: Montag, 29. Mai 2017 um 12:04 Uhr
> Von: "Al Le" <Al.Le@gmx.de>
> An: user@ant.apache.org
> Betreff: macrodef with parameters to pass to java task
>
> Hello,
>
> in my ant script I'd like to define a macro (via macrodef) which would call the 'java'
task as a part of its body/implementation.

> In the java task call in the macro, I want to just specify the main class name and the
classpath. The parameters (which are usually specified via nested 'arg' elements) should be
as variable as they are in the original java task.

> How would I accomplish this?
>
> What I've come up with until now is:
>
>     <macrodef name="execMyProgram">
>         <element name="programArgs" implicit="true" description="'arg' entries for
the program, use like in the java task"/>