ant-user mailing list archives

From Al Le <al...@gmx.de>
Subject How to capture HTTP response with the status 500?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:11:12 GMT
Hello,

the GET task allows to save the response of a HTTP server. One URL I try
to get returns the HTTP status 500 (internal server error). Along with
the status, some data is returned in the response (I verified this with
cUrl) which provides some details about the error. However this data is
not captured by ant.

Is it possible (and how) to capture the contents of a server response
with the status 500?

After the data has been captured (saved to file), the execution of the
build should proceed as usual, i.e. go further of fail according to
"ignoreerrors".

Thanks!
AL