ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <>
Subject Re: Is there an existing ant script library available for use?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 12:42:31 GMT

I developed a project many years ago that may help you...but I stopped
working on it "way back when."

The source is both at sourceforge and github:

I had planned to move things over to github a wee bit more
"professionally" but other projects seem to "eat up my time."

Looks like I last worked on this in 2009...

Anyway - not sure it will help you...but if it does...great :)

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016, Jay Leggett wrote:

> We are in the process of setting up ~100 projects to build using ant.  I was wondering
if there was a script library available that we could import.  I found the "Ant Script Library<>",
but it is no longer available for download.

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message