ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Is there an existing ant script library available for use?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 12:42:31 GMT

I developed a project many years ago that may help you...but I stopped
working on it "way back when."

http://keros.sourceforge.net/LATEST/

The source is both at sourceforge and github:
https://github.com/FlossWare/keros

I had planned to move things over to github a wee bit more
"professionally" but other projects seem to "eat up my time."

Looks like I last worked on this in 2009...

Anyway - not sure it will help you...but if it does...great :)

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016, Jay Leggett wrote:

> We are in the process of setting up ~100 projects to build using ant.  I was wondering
if there was a script library available that we could import.  I found the "Ant Script Library<http://www.exubero.com/asl/download.html>",
but it is no longer available for download.

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
                            http://flossware.sourceforge.net
                            https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare