ant-user mailing list archives

From "Srinevasan, Indumathi " <indumathi.srineva...@citi.com.INVALID>
Subject Application Compatibility Info Required | Apache Ant v1.6.5 |
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 12:14:56 GMT
Hi Team,

Good Day! We are from CITI Application Readiness Team, need your assistance in order to gather
info about application compatibility and support for Windows 10. We would like to know whether
the below application is compatible and supported for Win 10 (64 Bit). If you haven't tested
, could you please provide us a tentative date of when we can reach you .

Application Name :

Apache Ant v1.6.5

If the above version is not compatible with Windows 10. Then do we have any higher version/replacement
which compatible with Windows 10.

Thanks in Advance,
Indumathi S
Citigroup Inc.