ant-user mailing list archives

From "Al Le" <Al...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: How to delete all files in a dirset
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:07:34 GMT
Hua, Jan, thank you for the great example!

My requirement is not quite "delete recursively all directories which contain a marker file".
But very similar.

It is: Delete recursively all directories which only contain files with some name patterns
but no other files. If there are other files in the dir, it should not be deleted.

I managed to create a dirset of such dirs using a scriptselector. And was wondering how to
delete them. 'apply' might be a bit platform dependent, but it's simple and does the job.

Thank you again for taking time!

AL