ant-user mailing list archives

From Al Le <>
Subject "Sync" sometimes does not delete folders
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 22:05:46 GMT

Sometimes I get a wrong result when using the task "sync".

I try to synchronize a directory which is defined as a share on a
windows system (source) to a local directory (target), i.e. the local
dir should look like the share after the sync.

But sometimes, after the sync, I see that dirs which do not exist on the
share are not deleted on the local file system. Instead, just the files
in the dirs are deleted.

I still have not been able to track down when exactly it happens.
Sometimes it works as it should (i.e. the dir is deleted), but sometimes
it does not.

Has someone experienced this? What was the reason and the solution?

Thank you!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message