ant-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malo...@knipp.de>
Subject Re: Aw: XSL transformation with Ant: sorting a list
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 13:25:08 GMT
On 07.03.2016 12:01, Al Le wrote:
>> It does not occur if I perform it via a Java program
>
> I have to correct myself. It tried a java program in different JVMs, and it
> gives me different results. In one case it gives the correct result, in other
> cases still the wrong result is delivered. I could not find out yet what the
> difference is.

Hi,

a quick look into the lib directory of my ANT installation indicates that ANT
does not come with an own XSL/T implementation, but uses the one provided by the
JVM. So I would check whether the JVM is the latest available and/or whether
other included tasks may introduce another XSL/T implementation, which is then
used by default.

Klaus