ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Barlock" <barl...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to set content type in "get" task?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:49:25 GMT
Is curl an option?  You can run it with the Ant exec task.

Chris

From:   Al Le <al.le@gmx.de>
To:     Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Date:   03/17/2016 02:33 AM
Subject:        Re: How to set content type in "get" task?

> No, the get task doesn't support setting the Accept-Header.

> Probably pretty easy to add this via a script-def...

Thank you for the quick responses!

I'll try it with JavaScript. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss
something. Basicly, I'll have to implement the get task in JavaScript
(use Java classes from JavaScript) and add one more header, right?

Still, I think that a possibility to specify HTTP headers (e.g. via
nested elements) would be a useful addition to the get task.