ant-user mailing list archives

From Jackie Xiao <jackie.x...@ebaotech.com>
Subject RE: Ant Jar Issue
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:34:52 GMT
Sorry, adding the missing exception message:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.io.IOException: DerInputStream.getLength():
lengthTag=127, too big.

Which should mean the certificate file was corrupted.
From: Jackie Xiao
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:32 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Cc: Jackie Xiao
Subject: Ant Jar Issue

​Dear list

>>The issue:
When jar-ing a module which contains binary certificate file (auth.p12) on CentOS, with Ant
1.9.2, it seems the p12 file was corrupted after jar compression. (When reading the cerf file
with InputStream, below exception was thrown)

Exception message:

>>The subtle thing:
BUT, if we open the result jar with 7zip on Windows, drag out the p12 file, then drag into
the jar again, the certificate file can be read without problem by InputStream.

>>The guess:
So, 7zip can compress the file correctly, which made me guess it's the jar task which caused
the problem.

So I use "jar xvf jarfile" to unjar, then "tar xvf myfile.jar *" to "tar a jar file", and
it worked....

>>The question:
Have you guys encounter the same issue, or any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any use of the information
contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication,
or dissemination in any form) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer.