ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: What are the plans for Ant 2.0?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 06:06:00 GMT
Yes this is the right list.

We don't have a release plan - next release comes when we (the PMC) decide to release one.
Could be 1-2 years after the last release (like 1.9.5), could be just few weeks (like 1.9.6)
-
depends of the changes.

2.0 would be a version with massive changes in the architecture - I don't see such effords.
So the next version would be 1.9.7 or 1.10.0 ...

Jan