ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <>
Subject Re: Ant does not return after calling org.glassfish.tyrus.client.ClientManager.connectToServer()
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 02:21:34 GMT

I did not take a look at the attached zip file.

How does ant call WebsocketLocalClient ? I would assume using the java task.

The java task has fork and spawn attributes. I think that if WebsocketLocalClient is a long
running process you should start it with fork=“true” and spawn=“true”. This starts
another java process and ant’s execution thread goes further immediately after spawning
thisi process.

On May 9, 2015, at 5:45 AM, Dilini Asanga <> wrote:

> <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message