ant-user mailing list archives

From Earl Hood <earlh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excluding classpath jars from %ANT_HOME%\lib?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 02:12:08 GMT
On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Josh Hoff wrote:

> I'm having an issue where the server (that I don't have control over)
> will have two junit jars in %ANT_HOME%\lib, and I'll pull one down (that
> I do want) with ivy. My tests are failing because of the two in
> %ANT_HOME%\lib conflicting with the one I got from ivy, but I can't find
> where (if anywhere) %ANT_HOME%\lib is added to the classpath.

Check the documentation section "Running Apache Ant".

According to the docs, you should be able to use -lib options to specify
additional directories Ant will look for jar files to include in the
classpath.  The jars found will be placed before the jars in
%ANT_HOME%\lib, so you should be able to control which junit.jar is
loaded.

--ewh