ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Parse jar:file prefix to Resource
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 01:35:04 GMT
Hello Matt,

The ZipFileSet type is something that you can use.

if you put in your custom task something like void addZipFileSet(ZipFileSet zfs) {
}

this will match with your custom task looking like
<mycustomtask>
    <zipfileset src=“some/foo/bar.jar”>
        <include name=“foo/baz/*.class”/>
    </zipfileset>
   <!— possibly add several zip filesets —>
</mycustomtask>

You can also download the sources of Ant to see how Ant is written and piggyback on that.

Hope this helps,

Antoine