ant-user mailing list archives

From Roedy Green <roe...@mindprod.com>
Subject Re: determine a list of class files to delete based on java files
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 18:27:23 GMT
On 2014-05-12 10:45 AM, KM wrote:
> Wasn't officially on the user list yet when I sent this -- so just in case I am resending
it.
> KM
>

> ________________________________

the corresponding class files.   for example if I have 2 java files a/one.java  and b/two.java,
I want to determine that the list is:

> a/one.java
> b/two.java
>
> and then delete from my "output" directory:
> output/a/one.class
> output/b/two.class
>
> How can I do it?     I tried to delete all of the class files based on the list of java
files using a mapper but it keeps telling me that delete doesn't support the nested mapper
element.

> Is there an easy way to do this?
> KM
Normally you just arrange your directory structure you you can delete
all the class files in a directory.

With take command you can write a script to delete class files that
match given java files.  See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/takecommand.html

--
Roedy Green, pronounced RHOdee
click attached vCard (Rolodex icon) for contact details