ant-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Krey <a.k...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: UNS: RE: Ant javac task - error doesn't fail the build
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 05:46:08 GMT
On Fri, 02 May 2014 11:05:51 +0000, WebServices Development wrote:
> But with this one, I don't get the build failure,

Possiby because this is not really an error. If a zip file you specified
is empty, then it is empty. If that does not cause any required classes
to be missed, that is not a compilation error.

> but it doesn't compile any java files either.

With this it might be a bug in the actual compiler you are using.
ant can only fail if the compiler returns failure.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>