ant-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Krey <a.k...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant javac task - error doesn't fail the build
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 10:03:13 GMT
On Fri, 02 May 2014 09:16:11 +0000, WebServices Development wrote:
> We have an ANT javac task which generates an error like below, but the build doesn't
return build failure.  It shows successful completion.  What change do I have to make so that
it will return failure?

There is a property failonerror on the javac task whose default is (to my utter surprise)
true. Did you change that?

Andreas

--
This email transmission and any accompanying attachments are my personal
fun. Any material you send to or cause to be sent to my address may be