ant-user mailing list archives

From KM <info...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: determine a list of class files to delete based on java files
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 17:45:31 GMT
Wasn't officially on the user list yet when I sent this -- so just in case I am resending it.
KM

________________________________
 From: KM <info4km@yahoo.com>
To: "user@ant.apache.org" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 11:47 AM
Subject: determine a list of class files to delete based on java files

Hi All,

I need to figure out a way to get a list of the java files in my structure and then delete
the corresponding class files.   for example if I have 2 java files a/one.java  and b/two.java,
I want to determine that the list is:

a/one.java
b/two.java

and then delete from my "output" directory:
output/a/one.class
output/b/two.class

How can I do it?     I tried to delete all of the class files based on the list of java
files using a mapper but it keeps telling me that delete doesn't support the nested mapper
element.

Is there an easy way to do this?
KM