ant-user mailing list archives

From WebServices Development <WebServices_Developm...@csx.com>
Subject RE: Ant javac task - error doesn't fail the build
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 11:05:51 GMT
Yes, that is actually set to true - failonerror="true" - and I do get a build failure on compile
errors. But with this one, I don't get the build failure, but it doesn't compile any java
files either.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Krey [mailto:a.krey@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 6:03 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Ant javac task - error doesn't fail the build

On Fri, 02 May 2014 09:16:11 +0000, WebServices Development wrote:
> We have an ANT javac task which generates an error like below, but the build doesn't
return build failure.  It shows successful completion.  What change do I have to make so that
it will return failure?

There is a property failonerror on the javac task whose default is (to my utter surprise)
true. Did you change that?

Andreas

--
This email transmission and any accompanying attachments are my personal fun. Any material
you send to or cause to be sent to my address may be ignored, published or otherwise make

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept
no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.