ant-user mailing list archives

From Edoardo Vacchi <uncommonnonse...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassLoader classpath of a TaskDef'd task
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:10:55 GMT
My taskdef'd task uses
   Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();
to load dynamically a series of classes *during* the execution of the task
itself. These classes are actually the same jar of the task implementation.

Now, if I put my jars in ~/.ant/lib the task works. If I use
<taskdef ...>
   <classpath>...</classpath>
</taskdef>

where classpath points to the ./lib/* folder of the project, the task *is*
found, but the classloader fails to load the classes. I suppose that ant is
changing the classloader for the task's thread. How can I pass the
<classpath/> information down to the task's classloader?

thanks