ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant build from source instructions incorrect?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 02:49:27 GMT
Hello Michael,

I have fixed this problem in svn, the next release of Ant will include the Junit jars in the
source distribution.

Regards,

Antoine
On Jan 22, 2014, at 3:22 PM, Michael Durket <durket@highwire.stanford.edu> wrote:

> I get what seems to be a clean build and tests if I include the jars contained in the
lib/optional directory in the Subversion repository for Apache Ant. So perhaps those either
should be included when making a source tar bundle or the instructions on the website should
indicate all of the jars required.

> Thank you for your help.
>
> On Jan 22, 2014, at 9:31 AM, "antoine@gmx.de" <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> It is possible that the two minor jars are required and should be in the source distribution
and yes the instructions should be accurate.
>> Please report any gaps you find in the source distribution. I am always building
from svn so I do not know more.